More than 5,000 people a month move to the Las Vegas valley and they all ask some of the same questions. Where are the best schools? Best communities? Condos close to the strip? Homes near UNLV, etc. So I thought I would give my opinion on some of those questions, by putting together this list of what I think are the top five condominium communities in Las Vegas and the reasons why.
- Manhattan West - I gave this community top billing because of their innovative floor plan packages (no one else offers anything like them) and great community amenities. Manhattan West also offers unparalleled buyer protection programs. It's a truly unique community, a rarity in Las Vegas.
- Sedona Las Vegas - This is a condo conversion, located on Las Vegas Boulevard, just down the street from Mandalay Bay. The community has several pools, spas, racquetball court, tennis court and other resort style amenities.
- Sullivan Square - This is a completely green condominium community. It has its own unique architectural style, offering a variety of loft and condominium residences.
- Sky Las Vegas - This is the only residential high rise on the Las Vegas strip (at the moment). Sky Las Vegas offers all of the high end amenities you would expect in a luxury condo community.
- Desert Shores Villas - This one makes the list on location alone. Another condominium conversion, the condos themselves are the average fare. However, residents go enjoy all of the Desert Shores community amenities. The lakes attract all kinds of wildlife including migrant ducks and swans.